Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Commit!

“There's a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when circumstance permit. When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses, only results.”

 

 

 


As you all know by now I'm all about CrossFit.  It is what empowers me to challenge myself everyday.  I look at myself as an ordianary person with extordianary strength and skills.  Crossfit gave me an outlet!  To channel my negative hardship to something positive.  It's hard to stay committed to something that I have to work hard for, but the outcome and results are immensely rewarding.  I know at the end of my day I tried my best to better myself and others around me.  


"Again and again till lambs become lions"

1 comment:

  1. amen to that! Its great to see someone like you not wasting an extraordinary gift...keep on working!!

    ReplyDelete