Friday, April 20, 2012

Blogging the Blog



Ever have a mental block or fear of posting a damn blog?  At times I get so frustrated about having to think of what I can write about that it becomes complicated.  I know this can be easy; especially when I place all my focus on writing a blog.  I'm new to blogging and I just don't know what the hell I'm doing.  I even read up on Blogging for Dummies..  I get it, but writing a blog every week isn't so easy.  All I know is that I need to stay consistent with posting my blogs and make it interesting.   All I can say is that I hope all my blogs are as interesting to all my readers as they are as interesting to me.  

With that I'm changing the subject.  I found this great poem that makes perfect sense.

Courage

Courage is what makes us
Courage is what divides us
Courage is what drives us
Courage is what stops us

Courage creates news
Courage demands more
Courage creates blame
Courage brings shame

Courage shows in school
Courage determines the cool
Courage divides the weak
Courage pours out like a leak

Courage puts us on a knee
Courage makes us free
Courage makes us plea
Courage helps us flee
Corey Fauchon
   



No comments:

Post a Comment