Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A New Beginning

I'm embarking on one of many new endeavors.  Yes,  I will be coaching my first CrossFit class starting January 31st Tuesday 8:30am.. Every Tuesdays and Thursdays my classes will be at 8:30am and starting Feburary 1st. I will coach Elements every Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 6am.  I'm so excited that I'm now LIVING THE DREAM. Yes, changing lives for betterment is what I've longed for and it gives me so much joy to give my time, knowledge, and skills to everyone and anyone seeking for change.   I'm proud to be a part of a family that cares so much for their members.  I'm honored to be working side by side with Coach Landon, Coach Adrien, Coach Aggie, Coach Mark, and Coach Woody.  So, if anyone is interested in joining CrossFit Round Rock and be a part of the amazing family go to www.crossfitroundrocktx.com and also check out our recap 2011. http://youtu.be/Tas0ljCQScw    Enjoy and be ready to be reborn in 2012!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment