Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Personal Training




Personal Training: I started personal training after I had my heart surgery in 2002.  I felt that God gave me a second chance at living life.  Instead of getting
 depressed about what I went through in life; I became determined and felt I had a purpose to change lives.  I believe that the body is a gift and it should be respected and taken care of.  Nutrition, Physical Activities, and Flexibility is the only way to give thanks to your body.

I focus on Mobility, Flexibility, Strength, Core, Balance, and Nutrition.  My first certification was through ISSA, and I'm certified through NASM and I've attended NASM Training seminars.  I am certified CrossFit Level 1 and I plan to obtain my Level 2 withi two years.  I am attending college to obtain my Kinesiology / Exercise Science degree.  I am working on getting  my certification for Crossfit Endurance, Olympic, and Mobility within the next year.  I am also working on getting certified for biomechanic and sports nutrition.  As you can tell I always strive to learn something new about health, nutrition, and fitness.

If you are looking to get stronger, leaner, and healthier; then contact me for more information.


My available times and days are as follow:

Monday: 10am, 11am, and 3pm
Tuesday: 7am, 10am, 11am, 3pm, and 4pm
Wednesday: 7am, 10am, 11am, and 3pm
Thursday: 7am, 11am, 3pm, and 4pm
Friday: 7am, 8am, 9am, 10am, 11am, and 3pm
Saturday: 7am, 8am, 10am, 11am

No comments:

Post a Comment